PDF Page Lock enables users to lock or hide selected pages of a PDF document with a password encryption. With PDF Page Lock, users could hide or lock selected pages of a PDF file while leaving all other pages available. One great advantage of PDF Page Lock is that the document in whole remains accessible on any computer, while the locked pages become protected. Hence, encrypting the entire PDF file is not necessary, and no third-party software is required to see such a protected PDF document on other computers. Features:
- Lock PDF Pages Readers would be unable to see the content on locked PDF pages, which only display as Blank with Locked icons.
- Hide PDF Pages PDF Page Lock could hide your classified PDF pages and then those pages would be Totally Invisible & Inaccessiable in the PDF file.
- Cracking Resistance Online PDF unlocking services or cracking programs CANNOT Unlock or Crack the PDF files protected by PDF Page Lock.
- Password Encryption You can set a password for the PDF file while saving the locked PDF file. No one could unlock the PDF document without your password.
- Targeted Protection Unlike normal PDF encrypting programs, PDF Page Lock only locks or hides important PDF pages you want to protect, and leaves other pages public and visible.
- 1-Click Unlock This easy-to-use software tool has the 1-Click Unlock feature, which enables you to unlock/unhide all pages very easily.
- Multiple Languages English, French, German, Chinese, Korean, Polish and Arabic.
Giveaway of the Day