Media Library is four in one:
– music player for travel and cars (with unstable Internet connection);
– torrent player for Android TV;
– torrent loader for any files;
– Wi-Fi remote control of another of the same player, with the ability to remotely play.
The player has built-in multimedia content. To do this, you need to select in the options of the site http://master255.org and download the playlist from the catalog of Music.
1. Player can play FullHD – 4K movies from Torrent peering network. It is possible to make playlists from multimedia torrent files;
2. Remote control of another player or multiple players. Remotely playback on another player or create a playlist;
3. Supports playback via Secret Rabbit Code (aka libsamplerate) remuxer with Spatial audio technology support and MQA decoder;
4. Supported playback sources:
– memory cards;
– other applications;
– Mega.nz cloud (50Gb free);
– HTTP (+IndexOf), HTTPS;
– FTP sites;
– Windows (Samba).
5. Supported streaming algorithms to play media data over the network:
Progressive Streaming (https://habr.com/ru/post/452766/), HLS and all analogues;
6. All external media are supported for cache storage. It is possible to use the cache for data downloading. Multithreaded writing to a cache for increased performance;
7. Loading and saving playlists to a file. Formats supported: m3u, m3u8;
8. Used torrent library: https://www.libtorrent.org;
9. Supported player modules for playback: Classic, ExoPlayer, VLCPlayer;
10. Supported playback codecs:
MPEG-1/2, DivX® (1/2/3/4/5/6), MPEG-4 ASP, XviD, 3ivX D4, H.261, H.263 / H.263i, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, Cinepak, Theora, Dirac / VC-2, MJPEG (A/B), WMV 1/2, WMV 3 / WMV-9 / VC-1, Sorenson 1/3, DV, On2 VP3/VP5/VP6/VP9, Indeo Video v3 (IV32), Real Video (1/2/3/4), AV1;
MPEG Layer 1/2, MP3 – MPEG Layer 3, AAC – MPEG-4 part3, Vorbis, AC3 – A/52, E-AC-3, MLP / TrueHD>3, DTS, WMA 1/2, WMA 3, FLAC, ALAC, Speex, Musepack / MPC, ATRAC 3, Wavpack, Mod, TrueAudio, APE, Real Audio, Alaw/µlaw, AMR (3GPP), MIDI, LPCM, ADPCM, QCELP, DV Audio, QDM2/QDMC, MACE, Opus.
11. Supported file extensions:
avi, mpeg, flv, mpg, wmv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, amv, asf, divx, mov, mpe, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg3, mpeg4, nsv, ogm, ogv, vob, ts, tts, m2ts.
flac, mp3, aac, ogg, m4a, wav, alac, amr, aif, ape, mka, opus, wma, xa, xm, mid, ac3;
12. Support of scrubbing of all listened in Last.FM (without additional modules);
13. Reading tags from already downloaded files;
14. Saving track playback position;
15. Customizable frame rewind feature;
16. Volume equalization. Experimental tuning, works only for video and at total volume over 15%;
17. Optional background playback mode;
18. Hardware equalizer (OpenSL ES), with automatic band count detection;
19. Music visualization. Illumination musicstrobe light with camera flash (experimentally);
20. Horizontal and vertical modes of operation. Support for tablets;
21. Support Android TV (Optimized for Sony TVs). Control: arrow keys, media buttons, color buttons: red, green, yellow, blue, digital buttons: 1, 2, 3, 4;
22. Demo sites with constantly updated music, clips and movies;
23. Download any torrents. Innovative torrent management system.
Articles on Habrahabr, dedicated to application technologies:
– Android MediaPlayer. Expanding opportunities with the help of a proxy (https://habr.com/ru/post/241858/).
– Technology Progressive Streaming, or how to watch 4k video over the network, without friezes (https://habr.com/ru/post/452766/).
– DoubleDomain and freedom (https://habr.com/ru/post/267329/)
Telegram – chat application: https://t.me/media_library.
Android Giveaway of the Day