Luminance Studio is a Pixarra product in the Studio series with a focus on painting with luminance for both natural media and design style of artwork. It builds on the success of other Studio products by Pixarra, giving you, the artist, a tool dedicated to achieving your vision quicker and better than other options. Natural Media Art Style
All the paintings in Luminance Studio start with a black background and are painted to the light. In most of the cases the number of colors and brushes that are needed for an artwork is limited and you can achieve great results with just a few. Design Art Style
In addition to the natural media art style, Luminance Studio also excels at line art with a luminance style which is well suited for abstract works. Artsets
Luminance Studio comes with 5 primary ArtSets. Paint, Design, Overpaint, Scribblers, and Masking ArtSets. Additionally there are 5 user ArtSets that can hold up to 60 brushes each. Features:
- Clean User Interface.
- Paper Texture.
- Quick Access Panels.
- Quick Command Panel.
- Powerful Brush Effects System.
- 64 bit color painting system for the smoothest blends available anywhere.
- World’s most powerful and flexible brush engine with the Pixarra brush effects system.
- Automatic saving multiple copies of your work in progress.
- Brush compatibility with other Pixarra Studio products.
- Tracing paper to use as a guide.
- Up to 9 floating reference Image panels to hold reference photos when working on your art.
- Sketchbook system that automatically saves your work to your sketchbook.
- Switching pages in your book with a single key press (Page Up or Page Down).
- Saving your work to a range of standard image formats.
Giveaway of the Day