LiteManager — remote access software for remote administration of computers over the Internet or remote control in a local network, for distant learning, providing remote support to users and supervising work activity of employees. What’s new?
- Domain import with hierarchy OU.
- Screen recorder settings on Server’s side.
- Active connection window with Screens of remote monitors.
- Encryption for LM Viewer’s config files (config_3.xml, connections_3.4.xml).
- Logs manager.
- Several ports for NOIP with connection type. (Viewer or Server connection).
- Version limitation for clients.
- Optimization for RSA/AES encryption, and also fully LM encryption.
- Personal accounts on NOIP. Access rights, logs, licensing and address book management.
- for x64 platform.
- Auto adding LM Servers from NOIP.
- Audio-video chat is improved to the conference mode.
Giveaway of the Day