OneDrive — formerly known as SkyDrive — is cross-platform cloud storage offered by a well-known tech giant, Microsoft. Aside from regular features of allowing you to store and share any file type with it, OneDrive comes with additional features like built-in Office Online (which allows you to create or edit Office documents) and syncing of files stored in OneDrive across all your computers, smartphones, and tablets.
How to get this Giveaway?
- Create a Dropbox account (not needed if have one)
- Go to Giveaway Page
- Click on Verify and Get My Storage Button
- Allow OneDrive to access your Dropbox account (it just saves a pdf file)
- Login to dropbox and clickon Save the file
- You have got 115GB of free Cloud Storage