The FODMAP Friendly Certification Trademark is a globally registered Certification Trademark for low FODMAP packaged foods. This App aims to help gastrointestinal symptom management associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The FODMAP Friendly logo was designed to enable those with IBS who are following a low FODMAP diet to easily identify and select suitable packaged food products. Along with testing specific products for their FODMAP levels, we have also hundreds of food ingredients, as well. The FODMAP Friendly App displays this information straight from our NATA accredited laboratory in a user-friendly food database.
The App is evidence-based and created by a FODMAP Friendly Accredited Practising Dietitian, including the following:
– Information about FODMAPs, the low FODMAP diet, breath testing and IBS.
– Easy to understand video to guide you through the App.
– Low FODMAP Meal Plans to help guide you in your low FODMAP journey.
– View each food’s overall PASS/FAIL rating according to the FODMAP Friendly Certified levels. A Food List with hundreds of ingredients, specifying how much of a food is low FODMAP (the low FODMAP serve size) and the percentage of FODMAPs found in each ingredient. View specific FODMAP levels for foods, so as to better cater to personal thresholds.
– This App may assist you in reducing FODMAP stacking
– A list of low FODMAP products that have been certified by FODMAP Friendly with product information and availability information. You may view the low FODMAP serving size and can click on ‘Can I have more?’ to see you can still have even more of your favourite products if they are very low FODMAP.
– If an ingredient is high FODMAP, click on ‘How much Passes?’ to see if any amount is low FODMAP – you may still be able to include some of your favourite foods!
– A collection of over 200 nutritious, low FODMAP recipes, including recipe eBooks.
– Functions that allow you to favourite, print and add notes to recipes
– Check out our country lists that show the certified products available in your country.
– Units of measurements are displayed in metric and imperial.
– Use our database to find a Dietitian near you!
– Over 50 previously untested foods.
Android Giveaway of the Day