This game has also a FREE Version, supported by Ads, which could be found on the developers page bellow.
The game illustrates interesting phenomenons by challenges the link between the visual color and the word of the color. There are 2 different playing modes:
* Get Meaning, Put Color – Understand the meaning and click the button with the correct color
* Get Color, Put Meaning – Recognize the colour and click the button with the correct meaning. Actually, this one is known in science and medicine as “Stroop Effect”.
1. Questions organized as a test sequence (30 questions).
2. Shows the result after the test.
3. High scores – keeps track of your best result for each level.
4. Supports different color palettes for different tastes.
Your feedback and/or review is more than welcome.
Android Giveaway of the Day