Driver Magician offers a professional solution for device drivers backup, restoration, update and removal in Windows operating system. It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk and backs them up to a location of your choice. Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system, you can restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands. After one system reboot, your PC will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers. What’s more, Driver Magician has a built in database of the latest drivers with the ability to go to the Internet to receive the driver updates. It saves lots of time to find the correct drivers and mature drivers will obviously increase the performance of hardware. If there are unknown devices in your PC, Driver Magician helps you detect them easily and quickly with its built in hardware identifier database.
- Backs up device drivers in four modes;
- Restores device drivers from backup in one mouse click;
- Updates device drivers on your PC to improve system performance and stability;
- Uninstalls device drivers;
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database;
- Detects unknown devices;
- Provides with detailed information of the hardware drivers;
- Clones all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
Giveaway of the Day