BeeCut is an easy yet powerful video editor. Videos created with this tool can be used for teaching, presentation, sharing and just plain fun. It takes a pinch of fantasy to trim, cut, split, merge, reverse, rotate, add mosaic to video clips, apply stylish video effects, create PIP effect, add cool animated captions, accelerate/slow down your video speed, and many more. Key Features :
- Offers a streamlined timeline editing function.
- Supports 16:9, 9:16, 3:4, 4:3 and 1:1 aspect ratios.
- Offers super cool text styles for creating Vlog.
- Provides hundreds of cool Text, Transition, Overlay, Elements and Filter templates.
- Supports reversing, splitting, cropping, merging, adjusting video effects, speed, etc.
- Can zoom in any portion of video in a few clicks.
- Allows adding two PIP, Text, Music, Filter and Overlay tracks.
- Adds mosaic to video with just one-click.
- Can freeze frame in a video.
- Previews video frame by frame.
- Exports video in 1080p, 720p, etc. Quality.
Four Steps to Edit Your Videos: 1. Import your videos, audios or images to the Media area. 2. Drag the files to the Timeline. 3. Edit your videos on the Timeline. You can basically trim, cut, split, merge and rotate video clips. You can also use its advanced functions, for example, animated texts, PIP effects, filters, overlays, transitions and zoom to enhance your video. 4. Click the “Export” button to save your video in HD quality on the local disk. NB: The license is provided for 1 year.
Giveaway of the Day